I've had this on my wishlist for ages because I've heard so many good things about this formula. I've tried a considerable chunk...

Deborah Fluid Velvet Mat Effect Liquid Lipstick


I've had this on my wishlist for ages because I've heard so many good things about this formula. I've tried a considerable chunk of matte lip creams available in drugstores in Slovenia and this formula impressed me immediately. I can't quite decide which I love more, Rimmel's or these (they are quite similar), but both are great quality and well worth checking out.


Texture: Like at most matte liquid lipsticks the formula is a liquid cream and it's fully opaque, applies smoothly with no sheer patches and dries completely matte in a minute. It's completely transfer proof which I appreciate most at lipsticks because accidentally touch my lips a lot. I don't find it drying on my lips and it doesn't set to a uniform layer, but almost nothing is drying on me, so I'm not best at assessing these things.


Colour: I got the second shade 02, which is one of the lightest. It's a light-medium pink that's very easy to wear. It's a warmer pink than similar colours in my collection. Shade range is quite bright and dark nude oriented, so I'm not temped to buy any more shades, even though I really like the formula. 


Staying power: Is exceptional like at a lot matte lip creams. It doesn't smudge or move, it survives meals and drinking, so I feel secure with this one.


Packaging: The tube is standard for such formulas, so I have no complaints. The cap holds well and the product doesn't leak, so the opening of the tube stays clean. The applicator is a doe foot that works just as it should.


Price and availability: I got it in DM for 6.99€.


This is a proper drugstore gem - a fully opaque formula that's perfectly matte, doesn't move and lasts great on the lips. If you're looking for some new matte formulas to try, this is a good one.

Have a great day!

0 nhận xét: