I'm a big fan of light pastel blue nail polishes, especially those that are a little bit muted rather than a pure version of the shade a...

Avon Mark. Gel Shine Nail Enamel in Rain Washed


I'm a big fan of light pastel blue nail polishes, especially those that are a little bit muted rather than a pure version of the shade and they are surprisingly hard to find. This shade is exactly what I wanted and it's been on my wishlist for ages, so I was very happy when Petra from Adjusting Beauty sent it to me.


Rain washed is a pale blue that leans to grey. It's more grey-ish and less bright than my beloved L'Oreal 858 Ocean Porcelain, which has been discontinued.


Formula is a gel one, but it's pretty much a classic pastel. Formula is averagely thick formula and it needs two, sometimes, three coats for full opacity. Never in history have I been able to apply any nail polish neatly, so I can't create miracles with this formula either, but it's ok. As long as it's nothing like Essie's Fiji, I'm happy. Brush is not particularly wide, which doesn't bother me, as I actually prefer smaller brushes due to my narrow nails. For a gel nail polish I don't notice any extra shine, but I use a top coat anyway. I've worn it so many times since I got it and one thing is becoming apparent to me - it chips fast, which is weird considering how nail polishes last on me. It still lasts a week or so, but usually nail polishes last forever on my hard nails and I take them off because I get bored.


 Regular price is 6.50€ in Avon, but it's often on offer.


Have a great day!

0 nhận xét: