Most (?) of you have probably seen these looks already on my Facebook page , but I'm gonna be a bad person now and share these looks her...

Random collection of nerdy looks


Most (?) of you have probably seen these looks already on my Facebook page, but I'm gonna be a bad person now and share these looks here in my blog, too. :P
Let's start with the Mass Effect inspired:




I used Sugarpill Velocity, Bulletproof, Flamepoint and Tako (and hint of Buttercupcake I guess) and Lime Crime Uniliners Quill & Lunar Sea.

Next was another gamer look, but of a "bit" older game, Pacman!

...wakka-wakka-wakka-wakka-wakka-wakka-wakka-wakka-wakka-wakka..

 Lime Crime Lotus Noir and Lime Crime liners: Lazuli, Citreuse, Blue Milk,Orchidaceous and 6th Element.

 Then off to the movies!

The Coolest Monster, Alien:


Black & neon-yellow glitter, black shadow, white liner, yellow liner :D

Then I was asked to do a batman look, so I went to Adam West's batman:

120 color palette & gold glitter.

Then I went all Nolan and a did more serious re-make of batman:

Sugarpill Bulletproof, Tako & Lumi, Lime Crime Lunar Sea liner and various Eye Kandy Cosmetics glitters

And to have some fun I did a Stitch look!
Done with Sugarpill Velocity, 2am & Mochi and black & white liner


Is there any character you'd like me to do? Let me know in comments and I might get inspired to do your suggestion! :D

0 nhận xét: