Hello! It was Finland's independence day today, so I did blue/white look to celebrate it. I used MUFE's Smoky palette, but any light...

6th of December


Hello!
It was Finland's independence day today, so I did blue/white look to celebrate it.

I used MUFE's Smoky palette, but any light + dark + glitter combination works :)

Start with priming your lid with your favorite primer:

Then apply the white shadow (mine is white from MUFE Smoky palette) to 2/3 of the lid, starting from inner corner

Then apply the darker shadow to outer corner and crease (mine was the dark blue from the MUFE palette, because I wanted to use white and blue to celebrate Finland's independence day, but any color will do):

Next we add more white, to blend the darker color and to highlight

Next the liner. I used MUFE's black Aqua Pencil:

I then smudged the liner with thin brush and black eyeshadow (still from MUFE's Smoky palette):

Apply black liner also to outer half of lower lashline (and waterline) ((I made the line bit too thick, make it thinner)):

Then apply the darker shadow over the liner, and blend with lighter shade:

Then I applied a bit of silver liner (MUFE Aqua Pencil 8L) to inner corner and inner part of the waterline:

Then mascara:

I then added falsies (ones that you get from ebay in a bulk pack):

Then I took a bit of Fyrinnae's Pixie Epoxy, and used it to apply MUFE's Diamond Powder #008 over the liner on the outer corner:

And finally it apllied a bit (yes, it was a bit!) of MAC's Reflects Transparent Teal pigment to whole lid:

And done!

Then I did a bit of posing with wig and jewellery:

0 nhận xét: