I know I'm not alone here when I say My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic is awesome show! I don't know why I decided to start doing ...

Friendship is magic!

I know I'm not alone here when I say My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic is awesome show!

I don't know why I decided to start doing makeups inspired by the ponies, but hey, here are the first ones:


Pinkie Pie:


Pinkie Pie is PINK! So is the makeup.
I used Manly 120 palette pinks and MUFE starpowder #951, and some NYX Hot Pink Candy Glitter Liner.
Balloons are done with MUFE flash colors.


Rainbow Dash:

Rainbow Dash is awesome! And has a rainbow, so I did rainbow to this look.
I used MUFE flash colors to do the rainbows base, then Manly 120 palette colors and Sugarpill colors to make it stronger. There's also MAC reflects transparent teal.


Rarity:


 Rarity is the beauty queen, always ready to do a makeover for others.
I  wanted my Rarity makeup to be as sweet and beautiful and sexy as it could be, and there also had to be rhinestones.
I used Sugarpill Poison Plum, Tako and Paperdoll, And Illamasqua Pure Pigment Breathe and Cream Pigment Dab.


And now that I mentioned Illamasqua, here's a sneak peek of what I got today:

Now I just need to do Applejack, Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle, Celestia.... There are so many :D

0 nhận xét: